Atlas Copco EBL Electric Screwdriver Category8431 0170 15
Cutting-edge ergonomics and the latest technology: Atlas Copco's EBL screwdriver is setting new standards for electric low torque screwdrivers. The brushless motor will still be performing long after its traditionally powered competitors have literally burnt out. The unique patented ergonomics provide unrivalled operator comfort. The combination of the two ensures increased productivity making the EBL the smart choice for demanding low torque operations.
The features of any assembly tool only become meaningful if they translate into benefits on the production line. The EBL is designed to deliver, with each feature contributing to increased productivity, making it the low torque screwdriver of choice for Managers, Buyers and Supervisors.
- Brushless motor delivering world class durability
- Unrivalled ergonomic design
- Configurable push or lever start
- Reporting and batch count capability
- Unique nontamper torque setting
- Soft stop version protects sensitive electronics
- Ready for suction attachment
- EBL 45 and EBL 25-1500 to be used with EBL Drive Plus.
- All tool models, drives and cables are ESD and UL certified.
- Tool box include cable for drive connection (standard models with 5 pins cable and reporting models with 6 pins cable). For all models in the table declared noise and vibration emissions according to ISO 15744 and ISO 28927-2 are: sound pressure level <70 dB(A) and vibrations <2.5 m/s2.