The ESM303 is a highly configurable single-column force tester for tension
and compression measurement applications up to 300 lbF [1.5 kN], with a
rugged design suitable for laboratory and production environments. Sample
setup and fine positioning are a breeze with available FollowMeTM force-based
positioning - using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the force gauge
or load cell to move the crosshead at a variable rate of speed.
With generous travel, clearance, and depth dimensions, a wide range of tests
can be performed, including break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or
distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing,
and more. Satisfy various test methods through an easy-to-use menu, allowing
the configuration of test speed, force and distance limits, cycling, preload, and
many other functions, all protected by a password. Save up to 50 profiles to
accommodate a range of test methods.
When the ESM303’s clearance is insufficient for the application, its modular
mechanical design allows for single- and double-column extensions. Modularity
extends to the controller functions as well. Individual functions, such as travel
measurement, cycling, loadholding, etc., may be purchased either upfront or
enabled in the field through an activation code. This a-la-carte platform allows
for custom configuration as appropriate for the application and budget.
Force and travel data can be output to a PC for graphing and analysis using
MESURTMgauge software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a customwritten
program with ASCII communication.
- Selectable speed setting
- Upper and lower travel limit switches
- Adjustable, removal controller with intuitive menu navigation
- Password protection of test parameters
- Stepper motor-driven, producing smooth and quiet operation with
- no speed variation under load
- USB output of force vs. time or force vs. travel
- Compact footprint, suitable for crowded workbenches
- Ergonomic design, with smart, clean cable management
- Integrated electronics assembly, easily removed and transported