Ingersoll Rand 8226-8A
0 Series, In-Line planetary gear, Multi-vane Air Motors. Milling motor versions ideal for applications with high side loading such as milling, cutting and de-burring. Fractional horsepower, 0.60 hp (0.447 Kw). 390 rpm to 19,000 rpm with adjustability through air controls. Stackable gearing allows additional gear reductions. Integral erickson style collet for improved accuracy in precision applications.Features:
- Integral Erickson style collet for improved precision
- Optional collet sizes 1/4" and below for added flexibility.
- Accepts male shanks for quick change over of bits, wheels or brushes
- Extra bearing support in the front end for improved side load capibilities
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotates 360 degrees
- Flange Bracket Option
- Foot Bracket Option
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.