Atlas Copco 8431 0367 81 | ErgoPulse Inline shut-off Pnuematic Nutrunner, 7-14 ft lb
- 8431 0367 81
Atlas Copco 8431 0367 81
Ergopulse Inline Shut-Off Pnuematic Nutrunner, 7-14 Ft Lb
The fastest, lightest and most powerful hydraulic shut-off pulse tool in the ErgoPulse range. In ErgoPulse shut-off tools the air supply is shut off as soon as the pre-set torque has been reached, minimizing operator influence. The result is increased accuracy and faster tightening.Features:
- TRIM valve A patented adjustable valve at the air outlet is used to maximize tool accuracy on one type of joint, which could be hard, medium or soft. High reliability.
- Consistent torque over time, low meanshift.
- High level of durability.
- High speed, short cycle times.
- One-handed operation.
- High power-to-weight ratio.
- No springs to wear out.
- No wear on key parts.
- High precision components.
- No reaction forces.
- Light, well-balanced tools.
- Low noise levels.
- Lubrication free.
(a) To be used as a guide only, final torque depends on type of joint, accessories used and air pressure.
(b) Female hexagon drive. Quick change chuck.
(c) Torque is adjusted by regulating the air pressure.