- Assembly Tools & Instrumentation
- Delta Regis DR95-10006 | CAL36/4 Torque Screwdriver - micrometer adjustable, 2-36 '' lbs.
Delta Regis DR95-10006
Cal36/4 Torque Screwdriver - Micrometer Adjustable, 2-36 " Lbs.
Many fastener connections in service and industry need to be tightened to a precise torque to guarantee secure fastening. Our adjustable torque screwdrivers can be adjusted in fine increments allowing for controlled tightening. A graduated scale on the shaft of the screwdriver indicates the selected torque setting.
- Clutch releases automatically when preset torque is attained - no over-torquing
- Anti-backlash design for repeatability
- Can be used in both right and left hand directions
- Accuracy is +/- 6% of indicated value (meets or exceeds ANSI B107.14M and ISO 6789)
- NIST traceable calibration certificate provided with each tool
- 1/4" hex bit holder
360° Product Viewer
Customers Also Viewed
Delta Regis CESL829 | Inline Brushless Electric Screwdriver, 17 - 43.4 in lbs, 1/4'' hex, 1000 rpm, lever
Delta Regis DR96-66002 Cable Assemblies - 2m (6.5 ft), 6 pin, Standard Cable (included with each screwdriver) | Flexibleassembly.com