Ingersoll Rand QE2TS005P11Q04 | Inline DC Electric Screwdriver, 8.9 - 44.3 in lbs, 1/4'' hex drive, 1700 rpm, Trigger, Push-to-Start
Ingersoll Rand Inline DC Electric Screwdriver, 8.9 - 44.3 in lbs, 1/4 in. qc drive, 1700 rpm, Trigger, Push-to-Start
Inline DC Electric Screwdriver, 8.9 - 44.3 in lbs, 1/4 in. qc drive, 1700 rpm, Trigger, Push-to-Start, model# QE2TS005P11Q04 by Ingersoll Rand; available to order. Do you see this Ingersoll Rand DC Electric Screwdriver available elsewhere for a lower cost? Contact Customer Service to price match!
QE2TS005P11Q04 by Ingersoll Rand
With a torque range from 0.3 Nm to 400 Nm and variable speeds up to 3,000 rpm, the QE2 Inline series is great for any tightening job when you need to get your work done quickly and efficiently.
- ESD-Safe & RoHS compliant
- Accuracy - The closed loop transducerized control provides exceptionable accuracy and traceability for advanced torque control strategies.
- User Efficiency - Featuring TactAlert, preventative maintenance alarms, LED headlights and more, this series was created to maximize productivity and minimize distraction.
- Versatile - With a highly configurable platform, you can put together exactly the tool you need for each individual application.
- Reliable - Equipped with non-contacting switches, heavy duty gear train and a brushless DC motor, these tools provide exceptional reliability.
Note: IC12D1A1AWS Controller required