The WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure
pull-off forces of up to 200 lbF [1 kN] for wire and tube terminations.
The tester conforms to numerous UL, ISO, ASTM, SAE, MIL, and other
requirements for destructive testing. Non-destructive testing is also
possible, such as pulling to a load or maintaining a load for a specified
period of time, as per the requirements of UL 486A/B. Programmable
pass/fail limits with red and green indicators and audio alerts help identify
The tester accommodates wire sizes up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm] OD),
or custom sizes via the available machinable blank fixture. Auto-start
automatically begins the test when the wire sample has been loaded.
When the sample breaks, the tester can auto-reverse, output the peak
force, store the peak force, and zero the display automatically, thereby
increasing testing throughput. Further testing efficiency is achieved via
the available Profiles function, through which multiple test setups may be
saved and recalled as required.
On-board data storage and statistical calculations is provided for up to
2,000 readings, with available date and time stamp for each saved data
point. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB,
RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
The WT3-201M includes MESURTM Lite data acquisition software.
MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export
to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Selectable test speed, w/high speed approach and reverse
- Auto-start upon sample insertion
- Auto-reverse at sample break or load
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic reverse / output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 2,000-point data memory with statistics, output, and date and time stamp (date and time stamp is optional)
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Pass / fail indicators, audio alerts, and outputs
- Save and recall up to 500 profiles for various test requirements (optional function)
- Pull to a specified load or maintain load for a specified period of time, as per UL 486A/B (optional functions)
- Date / time stamp for all saved data (optional function)