Pre-set adjustable Kraftform torque screwdrivers
The tools are ideal for applications that require consistently accurate, repeatable torque. The torque value can be changed within the available torque range.
- Pre-set values can changed with a socket key. Measurement accuracy is +/-6% in accordance with standard EN ISO 6789.
- Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit changes.
- Unlimited loosening torque to loosen seized screws.
- The multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high-speed action protects the hand
- 3 Models Available
- Universal 1/4" Hex Bit Holder
- Cam-over Torque Limiting Clutch
- Rugged, light weight ergonomic body
- Accuracy +/- 6% Clockwise direction
Note: Adjusting requires a 5/16 in. Nut Driver and Torque Tester; Due to no range display on the screwdriver.