DID-4 features an integral LCD display for convenient torque readings. The unit is designed for screw tightening torque verification and measures in Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable).
The DID-4 has an accuracy of ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD and has programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO testing. In addition, it features a programmable counter that minimizes assembly errors by identifying mis-tightening and/or defective screws and a ratchet for convenient tightening or loosening.
Use the 800 internal memory for data recall or USB download for SPC. The DID-4 substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies.
Model DID-4 is sold in a kit which includes the tester/screwdriver, 1/4" Phillips tips, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
- Programmable High/Low set-points with both audible beep and
Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units ozf-in, lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- CW, CCW ratchet and fixed operation
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- 1/4" Phillips tips, AC charger and carrying case included.