- For critical assembly of screws on torque control applications
- Use where a pneumatic pulse tool or angle nutrunner is inconvenient
- Best when used on hard or medium joints
- Virtually eliminates torque reaction felt by the operator with the pulse mechanism
- Designed for industrial use, not a "box-store" tool type
- Few hard parts to replace or maintain
- Provides precise torque repeatability for critical joints
Battery: EY9200B Not Included.
Charger: EY0110B Not included. Sold separately
For use on bolts, please purchase a 3/8” square drive adaptor (A3S03A-2). Torque Ranges reflect residual B joint torque values.