The EvoTorque® 2 is an electronic torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. Tools are factory calibrated to ±3% of reading. The unique "intelligent joint sensing" technology continually measures the joint during tightening and, when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia. Consequently, EvoTorquee® can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint rates from hard (high torque rate) through to soft (low torque rate). All EvoTorque® tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation. When the tool runs, it will run accurately. If the supply voltage is outside of tolerance then, as a safety feature, the tool will be prevented from starting.
The EvoTorque® 2 has the ability to memorize multiple targets, work IDs, user IDs and readings. The tool has three modes of operation: Torque, Torque and Angle and Torque Audit. The unique Audit Mode is a sophisticated feature for testing pre-tightened bolts with minimal impact on the original fastening torque and can provide quality control data for monitoring joint performance over time.
- "Usage" counter gives the ability to see the amount of times the tool has been used since the last reset
- "Operation Direction" designed primarily for undoing bolts. When doing sequence tightening, it is now possible to undo an incorrectly tightened bolt without interrupting the sequence
- 2 Stage Tightening gives faster application of a Snug Torque & Angle Target
- "Turn Angle" option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened in an assembly process
- Allows tool integration into third party control systems
- Maximum Audit Mode target angle increased to 720 degrees
- Ability to produce and store real time graphs via EvoLog
- 2 different lock levels, lock level 1 as per previous lock, lock level 2 will not allow user to exit the run screen or change the target
- Torque, Torque & Angle, Torque & Angle with Final Torque or Torque Audit Modes
- Each tool is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate