These Professional Torque Wrenches are fitted with Norbar's "Industrial" style of ratchet.
Using the principle of "offset pawls", these ratchets feature a robust tooth pattern and a narrow engagement angle, meaning that the wrench is easy to use in tight spaces. The square drive features a finger grip on the top ("mushroom" head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met. The square drive can also be removed and replaced in the opposite direction so the wrench can give torque control in both the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. The "Industrial" ratchet is specifically designed for torque wrench application and provides users with the perfect combination of strength, versatility and ease of use.
- Factory calibrated to ±3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.