CDI is a major supplier of Dial Torque Wrenches to the automotive, nuclear and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world. The Classic series CID Dial Torque Wrench features sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy. The small frame Classic series offers working ranges from 3 in. lbs. to 50 ft. lbs. in 1/4" and 3/8" drives. The large frame Classic series continues from 100 ft. lbs. through 2,000 ft. lbs. with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" drives. Accuracy of both series of ± 4% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. All wrenches supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration.
- Easy to Read Laser Marked Dual Scale (Nm & *Lb)
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability
- Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
- Accuracy +/- 3%, of indicated value from 20-100% of full scale, both directions
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.