Ingersoll Rand QE4ST015R21S04 | Inline DC Electric Nutrunner, 15 Nm, 1/4 in. square drive
Ingersoll Rand Inline DC Electric Nutrunner, 15 Nm, 1/4 in. square drive
Inline DC Electric Nutrunner, 15 Nm, 1/4 in. square drive, model# QE4ST015R21S04. Do you see this Ingersoll Rand DC Electric Nutrunner elsewhere for a lower price? Contact customer service to price match!
QE4ST015R21S04 by Ingersoll Rand
The QE4 Angle wrenches are durable and high-speed. With a torque range of 0.3 Nm to 400 Nm and up to 1,200 RPM, this series has the accuracy and durability to meet any fastening requirements you have.
- ESD-Safe & RoHS compliant
- Accuracy - The closed loop transducerized control provides exceptionable accuracy and traceability for advanced torque control strategies.
- Productivity - The QE4 Angle series comes with a multitude of features, specially designed to enhance user experience without distracting from your task at hand, allowing you to continue your work without slowing down.
- Highly Configurable Platform - This series comes with the ability to alter output torque, body style, actuation and spindle type, so you can have the exact features you need for every application.
- Reliable - Built with a brushless DC motor, non-contacting switches and a heavy duty gear train, this series is meant to be as reliable as it is efficient. And with preventative maintenance alarms and high temperature motor protection, you wont have to worry about your tool failing you in the middle of a job.
Note: IC12D1A1AWS Controller required