Whether you’re ordering over the phone or online, we have options to deliver your order; while maintaining quality assurance of your items.
Pickup from our Headquarters
Are you within driving distance of our Headquarters in San Diego? Kindly inform customer service that you would like to come to our location to pick up your order. We will have your shipping cost waived; handling fee still applies.
"Will call" orders are subject to a $15.00 handling fee.
Using your Shipping Account
Have a shipping account with FEDEX or UPS? Contact Customer Service by email or phone, or write in the "special instructions" box during your checkout process and type in your FEDEX/UPS account number. FEDEX & UPS may also require us to obtain the billing address associated with your shipper account number. There will be a $15.00 handling fee.
Shipping to your business or home
- Orders being shipped to your home will require an adult signature (ages 18+). Orders to residential addresses must be signed at the delivery address; no signature will result in the package being returned to our facility.
- Orders with two different residential addresses (billing and shipping address) may result in the cancellation of your order.
Shipping to a Freight Forwarding Company
In the event that an order is shipped to a freight forwarding company, payments via wire transfer will be the only acceptable form of payment. Flexible Assembly Systems Inc. is not liable for lost or damaged goods upon the delivery of goods to the designated freight forwarding company.
Shipping to a postal store
In the event that an order is shipped to a postal store, payments via wire transfer will be the only acceptable form of payment. Flexible Assembly Systems Inc. is not liable for lost or damaged goods upon the delivery of goods to the designated postal store.
- We are not able to ship to PO Boxes, AFO/DPO/FPO Boxes.
- International shipments are limited; please email or call Customer Service in advance prior to ordering. This is to ensure that we can ship to your country.
We Use Fedex for most outbound shipments however, if you prefer to use UPS, please contact Customer Service. Our most common shipping methods are listed below:
- FedEx Ground*
- FedEx 3 Day Express Saver
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx 1 Day Standard Overnight
- FedEx 1 Day Priority Overnight
- FedEx 1 Day First Overnight
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Priority
- Freight LTL