Whether you’re ordering over the phone or online, we have options to deliver your order; while maintaining quality assurance of your items.
Free Shipping on Orders $1,000 and over
Flexible Assembly Systems, Inc has brought back free shipping and handling for orders $1,000 and above! This applies to the continental US and standard ground shipping orders only.* See our site for more information on how you can get the best prices on the highest rated tools at Flexible Assembly.
Pickup from our Headquarters
Are you within driving distance of our Headquarters in San Diego? Kindly inform customer service that you would like to come to our location to pick up your order. We will have your shipping cost waived; handling fee still applies.
"Will call" orders are subject to a $15.00 handling fee.
Using your Shipping Account
Have a shipping account with FEDEX or UPS? Contact Customer Service by email or phone, or write in the "special instructions" box during your checkout process and type in your FEDEX/UPS account number. FEDEX & UPS may also require us to obtain the billing address associated with your shipper account number. There will be a $15.00 handling fee.
Shipping to your business or home
Flexible Assembly Systems offers free shipping to web orders $1,000 and over*. This means that it’s easier to save money on most items sold online, while saving extra on shipping so that you can put that money to other projects.
- Orders sent with the FREE Shipping method will generally take 10 to 14 business days, plus processing and lead time; this varies by the product and manufacturer you’re looking to buy.
- Orders being shipped to your home will require an adult signature (ages 18+). Orders to residential addresses must be signed at the delivery address; no signature will result in the package being returned to our facility.
- Orders with two different residential addresses (billing and shipping address) may result in the cancellation of your order.
Shipping to a Freight Forwarding Company
In the event that an order is shipped to a freight forwarding company, payments via wire transfer will be the only acceptable form of payment. Flexible Assembly Systems Inc. is not liable for lost or damaged goods upon the delivery of goods to the designated freight forwarding company.
Shipping to a postal store
In the event that an order is shipped to a postal store, payments via wire transfer will be the only acceptable form of payment. Flexible Assembly Systems Inc. is not liable for lost or damaged goods upon the delivery of goods to the designated postal store.
- We are not able to ship to PO Boxes, AFO/DPO/FPO Boxes.
- International shipments are limited; please email or call Customer Service in advance prior to ordering. This is to ensure that we can ship to your country.
We Use Fedex for most outbound shipments however, if you prefer to use UPS, please contact Customer Service. Our most common shipping methods are listed below:
- FedEx Ground*
- FedEx 3 Day Express Saver
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx 1 Day Standard Overnight
- FedEx 1 Day Priority Overnight
- FedEx 1 Day First Overnight
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Priority
- Freight LTL
* Free Shipping eligible on orders that are $1,000 and over, weight must be under 150lbs, must not exceed the maximum allowed parcel dimensions, and shipping must be within the continental United States for this promotion to apply. In a situation where the weight exceeds 150lbs, you will be provided a separate quote for the shipping cost. Your order may be cancelled if your order is being shipped outside the continental US and/or is over 150 lbs.