Why Flexible Assembly?
Many people of different industries have shopped with Flexible Assembly Systems. Loyal customers throughout the light assembly, automotive, medical device, semiconductor, and contract manufacturing industries, among others, know a few key things about Flexible:
- Expert and reliable advice
- Our team of industry experts, engineers and technicians are at your service to make sure your exact technical specifications are properly met.
- Short lead-times
- Because we’re more organized and efficient than other suppliers, we are more nimble to get the product you need to your doorstep, when you need it.
- Competitive pricing
- Because we know how to properly work with customers and suppliers, we are known throughout the industry as a low price leader. For more information, check out our Price Match Policy.
- Quality well-made tools
- The tools that we sell are not any that you would buy from a department store. The industrial-grade power tools that we sell are some of the most durable and reputable on the market. What makes us stick out from other distributors is our large selection of quality tools, parts and accessories that are available to purchase. With over 300,000 items available for you to purchase, we have one of the largest selections of tools to choose from.
- Technical product information
- Many of that tools that we carry will have detailed technical information, pertaining to the product and/or series that the tool belongs too. We strive to include this information to educate our customers; and to ensure you that the tool a customer is looking to purchase, the tool is capable to meet and exceed the application it is to be used on.
- Tool repair service
- We're able to repair any air tool and tools under the manufacturer's warranty. Flexible Assembly Systems is a leader in the calibration and service of assembly tools. Whether or not you purchased your tool from us, we keep your tools maintained within proper manufacturing quality guidelines.