FANUC ARC Mate 120iC/12L | 6 Axis, 12 kg Arc Welding Robot, 2009 mm reach
- ARC Mate 120iC/12L
FANUC ARC Mate 120iC/12L
6 Axis, 12 kg Arc Welding Robot, 2009 mm reach
The FANUC ARC Mate 100iC / 120iC series robot is specifically designed for arc welding applications. It features a hollow wrist for torch cable integration and highest motion performance for its class.Features:
- A rigid arm combined with advanced servo technology enable maximum speed and acceleration performance. This reduces cycle time by up to 15%.
- A unique wrist axis drive mechanism encased witihin the slimmest wrist available in an ARC robot allows for operation in narrow spaces and high density installation.
- Smooth torch cable routing and easy maintenance through a hollow forearm provides excellent cable management with stable wire feeding for high performance welding.
- The robot can integrate weld power cables in addition to wire feeder control cables and assist gas hoses.
- Enhanced wrist load capacity allows support of various torch tools such as sensor units, Servo Torch and tandem torch.
- Various optional intelligent functions are available, such as iRVision, collision detection and coordinated motion.