Advanced Witness Series AWS-3150, Intellect Torque Tester 15 - 150 Lb. Ft. 1/2 Sq. Dr.
Advanced Witness Series AWS-3150
Intellect Torque Tester 15 - 150 Lb. Ft. 1/2" Sq. Dr.
The AWS-3000 Series Torque Testers are designed specifically for the needs of todays production facilities. These powerful and versatile systems accommodate most testing requirements at an outstanding cost benefit. Systems include dedicated internal transducers in vertical or horizontal configurations, and rundown fixtures for power/pulse tool testing (see Order Info. for details).
Single-step operation ensures ease of use and training, state of the art electronics provides functionality and flexibility, and the unique keylock feature enables tamper-proof operation
- Width: 8"
- Height: 3.125"
- Depth: 4.125"
- Weight: 5 Lbs
- Operating Temp: 0-50°C
- Battery Input Power: NiMH
- Line Input Power: 12 VDC
- Includes Rundown Fixture (Adapter)
- Single-step access to all functions.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±0.5% of indicated reading.
- Eight (8) available engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak, and 1st Peak
- RS-232 output.
- Key-lock for tamper-proof operation.
- Dedicated transducer integrated with system, available in vertical or horizontal mount positions
- Rundown fixtures available through 1,000 Lb.ft
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz
- Can be calibrated to virtually any manufacturers strain gauge transducers
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.
- Visual limit alarms.
- "Memory scroll" allows for data storage up to 999 readings
Rundown Adaptor (Joint Simulator)
Certificate of Calibration
**Customized transducer configurations available. Please contact our sales staff for more information!
|Model||Range||Drive Size||Run-Down Fixture|
|TT-3001||10 - 100 ozf-in||1/4"||Included|
|TT-3011||16 - 160 ozf-in||1/4"||Included|
|TT-3002||20 - 200 ozf-in||1/4"||Included|
|TT-3012||2.5 - 25 lbf-in||1/4"||Included|
|TT-3005||5 - 50 lbf-in||1/4"||Included|
|TT-3010||10 - 100 lbf-in||1/4"||Included|
|TT-3015||15 - 150 lbf-in||1/4"||Included|
|TT-3025||25 - 250 lbf-in||3/8"||Included|
|TT-3050||50 - 500 lbf-in||3/8"||Included|
|TT-3075||75 - 750 lbf-in||3/8"||Included|
|TT-30100||100 - 1000 lbf-in||3/8"||Included|
|TT-3100||10 - 100 lbf-ft||1/2"||Optional|
|TT-3150||15 - 150 lbf-ft||1/2"||Optional|
|TT-3250||25 - 250 lbf-ft||1/2"||Optional|
|TT-3750||75 - 750 lbf-ft||3/4"||Optional|