ingersoll rand km1000 | manual chain hoist | 22000 lb capacity | 4 chain falls
Ingersoll Rand KM1000
Kinetic Series Manual Chain Hoist, 22000 Lb Capacity, 4 Chain Falls1/4 - 20 metric ton Lifting Capacity
Ingersoll Rand Kinetic Series premium manual chain hoists are engineered for the harshest of environments and deliver exceptional durability to meet your toughest demands. With grade 100 Electro-galvanized chain, cast hook latches, all steel construction and extensive use of bearings these hoists are designed to LAST with minimal down time.Features:
- All steel construction for exceptional durability and light weight
- Reinforced double pawl brake with large diameter pawl springs for a highly dependable brake system
- Single chain fall through 3 metric tons
- Full bearing construction on load sprockets and pinion shaft for reduced pull effort and longer life
- Premium grade 100, Electro-Galvanized chain designed for exceptional corrosion resistance for increased durability.
- Heavy duty cast hook latches designed for less latch replacements
Note: Some Hoists do not come with any additional parts, such as chains, overload protection, hooks, and chain drops. To order a custom hoist, download the "Ingersoll Rand Manual Hoist Catalog" and email "email@example.com" or call (800)696-7614 to place your order.