Knight Industries MJBA2100
Light Duty Turnbuckle Jib Crane
- Knight jib cranes are an alternative solution when ceiling heights are inconvenient for an overhead workstation crane system.
- Ergonomically designed for low headroom clearance applications. Jib crane includes low friction Knight TRA2000 Aluminum Rail and thrust/roller bearings.
- Jib lengths available up to 20 ft. [6.10 m].
- 360° rotation (Continuous 360° rotation requires an optional JSA9137 swivel.)
- Level adjustment screw used to adjust pitch of the rail.
- Adjustable hard stop.
- Hose management system JSA9135 is not included with jib crane.
- TR2000 2" Series Rail only
- Reaches and loads are verified by a Knight Engineering Algorithm.
- Contact a Knight Representative for specific reach, height, and capacity calculations per application.