Knight Industries MJBA2600
Light Duty Low Profile Jib Crane
- Jib crane is an alternative solution when ceiling heights are inconvenient for an overhead workstation crane system.
- Ergonomically designed for low headroom clearance applications. Jib crane includes low friction Knight RAD7510 Aluminum Rail and thrust/roller bearings.
- Jib lengths available up to 20 ft. [6.10 m].
- 360° rotation (Continuous 360° rotation requires an optional JSA9137 swivel.)
- Level adjustment screw used to adjust pitch of the rail.
- Adjustable hard stop.
- Hose management system JSA9135 is not included with jib crane.
- RAD7510 8" Series Rail only
- MJBA2600 Capacity: Up to ,150 lbs [522 kg]
- MJBA2300 Capacity: Up to 1,150 lbs [522 kg]
- Reaches and loads are verified by a Knight Engineering Algorithm.
- Contact a Knight Representative for specific reach, height, and capacity calculations per application.
- 3 to 1 safety factor