Ingersoll Rand QE8AT065FA5S08 | Angle Head DC Electric Nutrunner, 65 Nm, 1/2 in. square drive
Ingersoll Rand Angle Head DC Electric Nutrunner, 65 Nm, 1/2 in. square drive
Angle Head DC Electric Nutrunner, 65 Nm, 1/2 in. square drive, model# QE8AT065FA5S08. Do you see this Ingersoll Rand DC Electric Nutrunner elsewhere for a lower price? Contact customer service to price match!
QE8AT065FA5S08 by Ingersoll Rand
Compact, lightweight and high-speed, the QE Fixtured Angle wrenches provide superior accuracy and durability to meet your fastening requirements. They are easily mountable to a fixture or reaction arm, and have a torque range from 0.3 Nm to 400 Nm.
- ESD-Safe & RoHS compliant
- Accuracy - The closed loop transducerized control provides exceptionable accuracy and traceability for advanced torque control strategies.
- Highly Configurable Platform - You can select output torque, body style, actuation and spindle type, so you can create the perfect tool for each application.
- Reliability - Non-contact switches, Heavy Duty gear train and a brushless DC motor are all used to ensure your tools stay in top condition and perform perfectly every time.
- User Efficiency - Featuring TactAlert, preventative maintenance alarms, LED highlights, a multi-colored light ring, and a push button reverse & indicator light, these wrenches were made with you in mind.
Note: IC12D1A1AWS Controller required