Mark-10 | Series TT03C Digital Cap Torque Gauges
SKU:Mark-10 Series TT03C Digital Cap Torque Gauges
Get your tool under our Flex Warranty!We will fix it or replace it.
FLEX Warranty keeps your tools safe when manufacturer warranties come up short. Bad luck deserves good coverage.Why the Flex Warranty?
SKU: Mark-10 Series TT03C Digital Cap Torque Gauges
We strive to provide as much technical information as possible. If you need more tech data, let us know!
Mark-10 Series TT03C digital cap torque gauges are quick and economical solutions for basic handheld cap torque testing. These portable instruments eliminate the need to secure closures in a fixture or more elaborate testing system. A dedicated remote torque sensor with Jacobs chuck is supplied with a universal grip for caps from 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.4 mm) diameter.
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output (for continuous output, see Model 5i indicator with Series R50 torque sensor and suitable grip)
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings
- Set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- CE mark
|Accuracy:||±0.5% of full scale ±1 digit|
|Cap dia. range ||0.65 - 1.55 in. [16.5 - 39.4 mm]|
|Sampling rate:||2,000 Hz|
|Power:||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life:||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use|
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units:||lbFin, kgFmm, Ncm|
|USB Output:||Individual data point output by pressing DATA key. Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
|Configurable Settings:||Digital filters, USB output settings, backlight, automatic shutoff, key tones, audio alarms, default settings, calibration|
|Safe overload:||150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Weight:||2.2 lb [1.0 kg]|
|Included items:||Carrying case, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, chuck key, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR Lite software, MESURgauge DEMO software, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge)|
|Environmental requirements:||40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)|
|Warranty:||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
We are always wanting to provide more information! In need of a technical document? Let us know!
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale ±1 digit
- Sampling rate: 2,000 Hz
- From $1354
- Cap dia. range: 0.65 - 1.55 in. [16.5 - 39.4 mm]