Tohnichi ACLS75F3-3/8 | High Power Semi-Automatic Torque Wrench with limit switch, 15 - 75 ft lbs, 3/8'' square drive
Tohnichi High Power Semi-Automatic Torque Wrench with limit switch, 15 - 75 ft lbs, 3/8 in. square drive
High Power Semi-Automatic Torque Wrench with limit switch, 15 - 75 ft lbs, 3/8 in. square drive, model# ACLS75F3-3/8; available to order from Flexible Assembly Systems. Do you see this Tohnichi High Power Semi-Automatic Torque Wrench available elsewhere at a lower cost? Contact Customer Service on price matching!
ACLS75F3-3/8 by Tohnichi
- Semi-Automatic Type: Air motor mounted on torque wrench allows for fast provisional tightening with accuracy of final tightening by torque wrench performed by hand.
- This tool replaces conventional two-step tightening process of pneumatic tool followed by click torque wrench into one tool for greater efficiency.
- Changing tightening torque is simple by using hex key to adjust scale on handle.
- Index finger trigger engages motor. Release after provisional tightening then use hand force until torque wrench "clicks" at required torque setting.
- Same features as A Series but with larger motor and higher provisional tightening torque.
- Easy calibration performed on standard torque wrench tester such as Tohnichi's DOTE4-G. Since torque wrench is controlling final applied torque no joint simulator is required.
- AC3 version features new ratchet square drive that accommodates anti-vibration sockets (not included) and improved trigger mechanism.
- No reaction arm neededUp to 180Nm (or equivalent) with no reaction force.
- A drop in airline pressure will not affect applied torque.