Basic ergonomics testing kit w/Series E force gauge, 500 lbF / 2500 N, Mark-10 EKE-500-1
Basic ergonomics testing kit w/Series E force gauge, 500 lbF / 2500 N
Series E push / pull force gauges make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. Series E presents the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution. 100 lbF, 200 lbF and 500 lbF (500, 2,500, and 5,000 N) capacity force gauges are available, along with a wide range of attachments for various applications.
Attachments click and lock into place via innovative Click-Lock technology, a rugged anti-rotation locking mechanism. The attachments may be clicked into 90° or 180° orientations. No fastening is required, as with conventional force gauges, thereby reducing the risk of damage to the instrument.Features:
- Measure real time and peak push and pull forces
- Click-Lock™ accessory mounting technology
- USB data output
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- Averaging mode calculates average force over a period of time
- 5,000-point data memory - data points may be saved individually or logged continuously at up to 7,000 Hz. Data points may be bulk downloaded to included MESURTM Lite data collection software.
- Statistical calculations for saved data points