Norbar 15002 | 3/8 in. Square 37.5 ft lb Adjustable Torque Wrench
Norbar 3/8 in. Square 37.5 ft lb Adjustable Torque Wrench
3/8 in. Square 37.5 ft lb Adjustable Torque Wrench by Norbar, available to order online on FlexibleAssembly.com. Do you see the 15002 Adjustable Torque Wrench available for a lower price than what we're advertising? Contact Customer Service to price match!
The New Professional torque wrench has been re-engineered to be even more accurate, durable and easy to use.
The square drive features a finger grip on the top ('mushroom' head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met.Features:
- Factory calibrated to ±3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.