Norbar 3/8 in. square 45 ft lb Ratchet Torque Wrench
3/8 in. square 45 ft lb Ratchet Torque Wrench by Norbar, available to order online on FlexibleAssembly.com. Do you see the 13051 Ratchet Torque Wrench available for a lower price than what we're advertising? Contact Customer Service to price match!
"P" Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester. The push-through ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The push-through square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions, and allows for a wider model range of up to 400 Nm.Features:
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration.
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period.
- Accuracy of ±3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches.
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a "Torque Handle".
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed.
- Supplied in a moulded box for storage and protection.