Norbar 3/8 in. Square 60 Nm Dual Scale Adjustable Torque Wrench - 130101
Norbar 3/8 in. Square 60 Nm Dual Scale Adjustable Torque Wrench
3/8 in. Square 60 Nm Dual Scale Adjustable Torque Wrench by Norbar, available to order online on FlexibleAssembly.com. Do you see the 130101 Adjustable Torque Wrench available for a lower price than what we're advertising? Contact Customer Service to price match!
NorTorque® utilises Norbar's proven mechanism and internal components and built them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench.
In developing NorTorque®, Norbar's objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package. Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently.
Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789 with models available to cover 12 to 340 Nm.Features:
- Each tool is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (Nm on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting
- Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
- Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 5° for working in tight spaces