Tohnichi 200 - 1000 Kgf cm Pneumatic Torque Wrench, 900 rpm - AC100M3
Tohnichi 200 - 1000 Kgf cm Pneumatic Torque Wrench, 900 rpm
200 - 1000 Kgf cm Pneumatic Torque Wrench, 900 rpm manufactured by Tohnichi. The AC100M3 AC3 Semi-Automatic Pneumatic Torque Wrench is a capable tool. 200-1000 Kgf cm Torque range, 10 graduations and a free speed of 900 rpm.
- Semi-Automatic Type: Air motor mounted on torque wrench allows for fast provisional tightening with accuracy of final tightening by torque wrench performed by hand.
- This tool replaces conventional two-step tightening process of pneumatic tool followed by click torque wrench into one tool for greater efficiency.
- Changing tightening torque is simple by using hex key to adjust scale on handle.
- Index finger trigger engages motor. Release after provisional tightening then use hand force until torque wrench "clicks" at required torque setting.
- Same features as A Series but with larger motor and higher provisional tightening torque.
- Easy calibration performed on standard torque wrench tester such as Tohnichi's DOTE4-G. Since torque wrench is controlling final applied torque no joint simulator is required.
- AC3 version features new ratchet square drive that accommodates anti-vibration sockets (not included) and improved trigger mechanism.
- No reaction arm neededUp to 180Nm (or equivalent) with no reaction force.
- A drop in airline pressure will not affect applied torque.