Proto | Stanley Electronic Torque Testers
SKU:Stanley Proto Electronic Torque Testers
Get your tool under our Flex Warranty!We will fix it or replace it.
FLEX Warranty keeps your tools safe when manufacturer warranties come up short. Bad luck deserves good coverage.Why the Flex Warranty?
SKU: Stanley Proto Electronic Torque Testers
We strive to provide as much technical information as possible. If you need more tech data, let us know!
- Use to test all types of torque wrenches in all types of settings where full scale calibration is needed or where a quick Pass/Fail check is required.
- Accuracy of +/- 1% of indicated value in both clockwise and counter clockwise directions.
- Broad accuracy range extends from 10% to 100% of full scale.
- Three units of measure are available ft-lb, in-lb, and Nm.
- Three operating modes: Track Mode, Peak Hold and First Peak (for use with Click-style Torque wrenches).
- Fast sampling rate helps maintain high accuracy during torque applications.
- Each tester is built with a male square drive and also comes supplied with a female-to-female square drive adapter.
- Powered by a standard 9V battery, providing up to 50 hours run time.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable certification supplied with each tester.
- Optional all-steel stand (J6470S) provides a strong support with minimal footprint.
- Testers meet or exceed requirements set forth in ASME B107.29
We are always wanting to provide more information! In need of a technical document? Let us know!
Features & Benefits
- Torque Range: 5 - 600 ft lbs
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- From $1162
- comes with female-to-female square drive adapter